March 20, 2022
Announcing the official release of cncKad V20, MBend V12, MRobot V12, MTube V22
After extensive field testing at over 300 of our customers all over the world, cncKad V20, MBend V12, MRobot V12 and MTube V22 are officially released.
Packed with over 200 new features and support for the latest machine models and technology in Sheet Metal Fabrication, these new versions are sure to boost your productivity and optimize you material usage.
Some of the highlights
- cncKad/AutoNest V20 – A lot of new features including QR code marking with Fly Cut, automatic setting technology parameters to defaults when switching machine, modifying Lead-in parameters by two clicks, adding a modified part to the order, hole CAM editing, highlighting process groups with multi-color, nesting priority for frame group, changing process group order, corner slitting, creating CAM Layers for all/selected machines, making C-type common cuts, converting a remnant to DXF. Many other features were enhanced, such as post-processor options, generate NC for SubNests, drilling tools order and common cuts feature.
- Bevel –V20 features big advance in our bevel support both for plate and tube.
- cncKad/AutoNest Tube V20 – Our tube package is also greatly improved with support for I-beam, common-cuts for L and U profiles.
- JobTrack – Now all the host applications registered in the database are displayed in the dedicated view. Enhanced features include product import and product creation from CAD Link, updated quote definition/management, including required sheets, Excel export, etc.
- MBend V12 – New features include try auto process with multi-preferred tools, collision tolerance for part penetration, advanced options for batch processing, preferred hemming tools per thickness, process parts with window shaped tools, snap finger to flange corner, support for Durma SKY22, Ermaksan ErTouch, and STEP controls, support for SQL-based data sharing.
- MRobot V12 – Enhanced support for joints configurations, modifiable regrip-station sticks, enhanced manipulation of parts on the in-pallet, on the orientation table and on the out-pallet, enhanced extraction/insertion of parts out of/into the machine, enhanced performance of the automatic gripping algorithm, support for ABB and Mitsubishi robots.
- MTube V22 – New support for planar penetration and I-Beam profile, support for tube bevel.