August 5, 2010
cncKad V10 upcoming release
cncKad V10 presents new features, including:
- Advanced Part Handling: Different sizes of contours can be automatically handled using MicroJoints, chute, machine stop or pickup+stacking (depending on machine capabilities and user preferences).
- Order Processing in AutoNest – Batch processing of DXF/DWG files including geometry validation, cutting/punching, nesting and NC generation. Interface to Excel/ERP systems via CSV files.
- Modify CAM in Nesting – either for one part or all instances of the same part
- Thumbnails Parts Preview (both Windows Explorer and Open commands)
- Material Inventory
- Bridge Cutting
- Bending Tables
- All-new CAD Link: Faster, with many new features and supports 64 bit versions of SOLIDWORKS/Solid Edge/Inventor
- New: Tube Link.
- 100+ new features and enhancements
Details of What’s New in cncKad V10