June 17, 2008
New in cncKad V9
The new version of cncKad provides you with features that help you create, manipulate, nest, process, and post-process your parts in the most efficient manner possible.
cncKad version 9 includes new manual options, giving you full control of many functions, as well as automatic solutions to save precious time.
cncKad‘s new version presents new features:
- With CAM layers, a single cncKad part can now contain different processing definitions, corresponding to one unique geometry
- The Parametric Part Library is a totally new and easy way to create your parts in cncKad. You can now select, configure, and create geometries from a Predefined Shape Library
- Linear Turret can now be defined
- Multi-Radius Tools crunch circles in Auto Punch and Manual Punch
- Cluster Tools in Automatic Punching are supported
- Tube 3D view allows you to see how your tube will look after cutting it
- New Automatic DXF to NC solution within Auto Nest avoids the need to transfer the part to cncKad for processing