Metalix provides an advanced platform for cost estimation of production times and costs to assist you when preparing quotes.
The estimation process enables you to view a wealth of data:
- Total cost and time for the entire daily job
- Processing time for all the parts and SubNests produced
- Detailed processing time of the different production stages: cutting, piercing, head traveling, etc.
- Amount and cost of gas and electricity used
- Cost, weight, and efficiency (percentage of the sheet occupied by parts) of material used
The estimation calculations are based on a wide database of technology information and user-configured parameters:
- Properties of the product: shape, thickness, material, etc.
- Machine cutting technology tables
- For punch machines: punch and nibble speeds, time for changing tools and moving turrets, etc.
- User-defined prices:
– Engineering and programming
– Machine setup and processing
– Material prices per weight
– Electricity and gas