Metalix provides an advanced platform for cost estimation of production times and costs to assist you when preparing quotes.
The cost estimation module is available only in AutoNest. The estimation data is presented in both a dedicated viewer and generated report documents.
The estimation process enables you to view a wealth of data:
- Total cost and time for the entire daily job
- Processing time for all the parts and SubNests produced
- Detailed processing time of the different production stages: cutting, piercing, head traveling, etc.
- Amount and cost of gas and electricity used
- Cost, weight, and efficiency (percentage of the sheet occupied by parts) of material used
The estimation calculations are based on a wide database of technology information and user-configured parameters:
- Properties of the product: shape, thickness, material, etc.
- Machine cutting technology tables
- For punch machines: punch and nibble speeds, time for changing tools and moving turrets, etc.
- User-defined prices:
– Engineering and programming
– Machine setup and processing
– Material prices per weight
– Electricity and gas